What to Expect When Building a Fiber Network
Thank you for joining us for the Fiber Broadband Association Colorado Regional Conference on November 5 in Fort Collins, Colorado! At the premier Fiber Starter Kit in the industry, we discussed what it takes to build and maintain a fiber network and how fiber can transform a community. Leading fiber experts presented the basics of bringing fiber broadband to a community and provided critical information to ensure network success.
This conference provided a road map to a successful network for those just considering a fiber build, or who have just started the process, including:
- Network operators/service providers
- Electric cooperatives
- City and community leaders
- Vendors and suppliers
WHAT TOPICS WERE COVERED?
Expert speakers presented peer case studies, best practices for deploying a network, and key insights about the industry's future. They answered questions such as:
- What goes into the design, build, and installation of a network?
- How can I fund my network? What are the pros and cons of each funding model?
- Who are my key partners and how do I tell which vendors are the right fit?
- How should I market my company and retain customers?
- What's on the horizon for the future of fiber?
MEET THE EXHIBITORS
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!