Fiber Broadband Association webinars are an excellent way to reach your customers and audience in an educational and informative platform where your company is presented as an industry leader and expert.
Click a topic to jump to that section:
All other member companies may request to hold an educational webinar for a $1,000 fee or as part of a sponsorship. Please contact Kathy Sveen at email@example.com if you are interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities.
Non-member companies may not hold webinars through the Fiber Broadband Association.
All webinars must support the mission of the Fiber Broadband Association. They must educate and speak about a topic or concept. A presenter company may show products only as an example of the concept presented. Webinars are not intended as direct sales pitches.
How To Schedule and Setup
Contact Doug Weinbaum at firstname.lastname@example.org with your proposed topic and date.
Once confirmed, we will need the following in order to promote and setup registration:
- Topic description – what is the webinar about, who should attend, and what will they learn.
- Who is presenting the webinar? Name, company role and email
- Company logo – 200x200 pixel size.
- Headshot of presenter, 100x100 pixel size, and bio
- You have the option of delivering handouts or holding a poll during your webinar. If you would like to do that, forward the handouts or poll questions.
- A review copy of your presentation must be submitted two weeks ahead of the presentation date to FBA staff for approval. Webinar promotion begins two to four weeks ahead of the webinar, and will be posted in our weekly Optics Newsletter, on social media and the webinar page of FBA's website.
The Presentation Deck:
Your presentation may include your company logo on the slides which are usually in Powerpoint format. A Fiber Broadband logo is available on our site under Resources/Logos if you would like to include it on the slides.
A webinar check-in will be done a week prior to the webinar – please send email@example.com a date and time you can allot 20 minutes. You will see the GoToWebinar platform and a staff member will explain how the webinar will work, from start to finish. Audio quality will be checked.
A typical presentation timing and format:
-5 minute intro by FBA Staff
-40 minute presentation
-15 minutes questions
The webinar is presented from your computer via GoToWebinar. The process is easy and seamless. Any number of presenters can participate from multiple locations. A Fiber Broadband Association staff member will be connected to the webinar at all times, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Your webinar will be recorded and made available under "Past Webinars" on the Events/Webinars page after the presentation for Association members only.
- Email to Fiber Broadband Association database, 2-4 weeks prior to webinar, announcing the webinar and providing registration link.
- Follow-up email to a webinar-targeted audience 1 week prior.
- Posting on Fiber Broadband Association Events/Webinars page
- Listing in the Fiber Broadband Association weekly Optics Newsletter. The newsletter is distributed to Fiber Broadband Association members and others who are interested in the Association and industry news.
You receive an opt-in webinar registration and attendance report, listing the names, companies and email addresses of those who registered and/or attended your webinar. This provides you with an excellent data base for follow-up and business development.