A more Connected Future—and a Better Value—for Network Operators
The Fiber Broadband Association knows the special value Network Operators bring to our connected future. That’s why we offer specialized, tailored benefits especially for your membership. As the only all-fiber trade association in the Americas, we provide network operators with specialized tools and resources that expedite fiber deployments, build stronger industry partnerships, and removes regulatory barriers—real value and benefits you won’t find anywhere else.
We welcome incumbents, municipal, utilities, alternative and emerging providers to join us as network operator members.
Exclusive, Tailored Benefits for Network Operators:
We bring you unequaled opportunities for Networking with industry leaders
- Annual Fiber Connect Conference & Expo, June 3-5, 2019 in Orlando, FL
- The largest fiber only event featuring top industry expert speakers, inspiring keynotes, in depth training sessions, peer networking;
- Network Operator members receive one Complimentary Full Conference Registration and deep discounts on additional registrations for Fiber Connect;
- Participate on Committees – shape the industry while networking with peers;
- Public Policy
- Training and Certification
- Annual Conference
- Access to the Association member database for networking and business development;
- Certified All Fiber Provider Badge to promote your fiber network;
- Policy alerts to keep up to date on key public policy issues impacting your business. We are your ears and eyes in Washington, at the FCC and on the Hill;
- Present a webinar to highlight your case studies and share strategies for deployment success;
- Twitter posts with thousands of industry followers;
- Online communities and Member’s only LinkedIn group to make connections and discuss issues.
We Inform industry trends through Training, Education & Professional Development
- Webinars presented by industry experts on the latest industry technology and products. Member have access to a full library of recorded educational webinars on demand;
- Members receive 15% off on all Light Brigade training courses;
- Online searchable resource library containing case studies, exclusive research, presentations;
- Custom Market Research that give our member’s insight on shifts in consumer behavior;
- Discounts on Certified Fiber to the Home (CFHP) training and testing – the badge of excellence for the industry;
- White papers and reports of industry advances;
- Annual workshop tracks providing strategic and tactical solutions, accredited by BICSI
We Support and Promote your critical role
- Marketing Tool Kit designed to provide our network operator members with resources and ideas to effectively promote fiber benefits;
- Fiber Broadband Starter Kit
- Weekly Connections member newsletter to keep you up to date on industry news and showcase your network news;
- RFP Listings on the Association website and through our distribution channels to connect you with top vendors;
- Certified Fiber Network Operator Program;
- Visibility use our downloadable member logo to show you are part of the Fiber Broadband Association on your website and marketing materials;
- Fiber Job Zone to directly connect you to talented employees.
You’re connecting our industry…we are better connecting you…to accelerate our connected future.
Not a member? Join Now
Our membership provides great value for our organization by leveraging industry expertise and legislative advocacy that would otherwise be unobtainable for a system our size. The work performed by the Association at the federal level has saved our Telecommunications Division hundreds of thousands—and likely millions—of dollars by protecting our $80M infrastructure investment against rate regulation, unwieldly battery backup costs, and onerous reporting requirements.
-Ben Lovins, Jackson Energy Authority