A More Connected Future:
Network Operator Membership
The Fiber Broadband Association is the organization connecting companies, organizations, policymakers, and communities that are building better, faster, future-proof fiber networks. We use our collective voice and experience to further all-fiber networks by demonstrating their value to the economy and consumers.
If you are a company, municipality, or organization that provides and bills for broadband access to consumers or businesses, join us as a network operator member!
Join the Fiber Broadband Association for:
Opportunities to Network with Peers and Industry Experts
- Fiber Connect Conference & Expo, the largest all-fiber event featuring top industry expert speakers, inspiring keynotes, in-depth training sessions, and peer networking. Only network operator members receive one complimentary full conference registration and discounts on additional registrations!
- Member database access for networking and business development.
- Online social communities, like the members' only LinkedIn group, where you can make connections and share ideas.
- Opportunity to present webinars to highlight your solutions for deployment success.
Actionable, Reliable Research & Education
- Free member webinars so you can stay on top of the latest trends and technology.
- Online resource library containing case studies, exclusive research, and more.
- Custom market research that gives our members insight on shifts in consumer behavior.
- Discounted training and testing for fiber certifications – the badge of excellence for the industry.
- 15% off on all Light Brigade training courses.
- White papers and reports on industry advances.
- Policy alerts to keep you up-to-date on key public policy issues impacting your business. We are your ears, eyes, and advocates in Washington, at the FCC, and on the Hill.
Timely News, Resources, and Guidance
- Marketing Toolkit, with resources and ideas to effectively promote fiber benefits.
- Fiber Broadband Starter Kit, with resources covering everything from funding, marketing, deployment, and more.
- Optics Weekly Newsletter to keep you up to date on industry news. Members are also invited to contribute case studies, op-eds, and more to the Optics blog.
- Certified Fiber Service Provider badge to promote your fiber network.
- Recognition as a member with downloadable graphics to show your commitment to the industry.
- Fiber Job Zone to directly connect you to talented employees.
|North America||Latin America|
|< 5,000 access lines||
|5,000 to 50,000 access lines||
|> 50,000 access lines||
Premier Members are the leaders of the fiber industry and set the strategic focus and direction of the Fiber Broadband Association. As a Premier Member, you are invited to participate in conversations that guide the industry. The Association’s Board relies heavily on the advice and counsel of Premier Members throughout the year, which culminates in an intensive two-day strategic planning session during the fourth quarter of each year. Only Premier Members have this seat at the table and are eligible to serve on and vote for the Board of Directors.
|North America Only||Latin America Only|
|Add Latin America to North America||North America and Latin America|
$1,550BECOME A PREMIER MEMBER
Contact our membership team!
Sr. Director, Membership, Industry Affairs & Operations
Manager, Member Services & Industry Affairs
+1 571 303-0809 – U.S.A | +55 21 4042-9232 – Brazil