Fiber Broadband Association Members
Thank you for supporting the Fiber Broadband Association. We are here to help you take advantage of all the benefits your membership offers, below are some useful links:
Renew Your Membership
- Renew your membership
- The quick tip guide will provide info on how to navigate the members only section of the website and your group/company membership page to add employees and update your company information.
Company Profile Page – list the company information you want others to see and list employees on the members tab of your company profile.
Network with Fellow Members
- Visit the member directory
- Follow and interact with us on Twitter, on Facebook and join our community Linked In page to keep up to date on Association announcements and news.
My Committees & Communities
- Access your private Fiber Broadband Association committees and the LATAM Chapter online community - My communities
Join a Committee
- Member “How To” Page – add/delete members, upload your logo to our site, etc - Useful Resources
Downloadable Member Logos
Webinars, RFPs and The Fiber Job Zone
- Submit a Webinar Topic or view a past webinar - Webinars
- The Resources section has a place to view and post RFPs. Seek and post job opportunities in the Fiber Job Zone.
We have a weekly format to bring you industry and member news every Friday. To include your announcements, please send to email@example.com.
Have a Question?
President and CEO
Heather Burnett Gold
For Membership and General Information
Ancilla Brady, Director of Membership & Industry Relations
Carol Brunner, Marketing/Membership Services