The Fiber Broadband Association* invites you to submit your proposal to present at the 2018 Fiber Connect, June 4-6, 2018 in Nashville, Tennessee!
- The deadline has been extended! All proposals must be submitted by 11:59 PM Central on October 23, 2017.
- Accepted speakers will be notified by November 30, 2017.
- Questions? Please email our conference staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year, we are accepting sessions on the following topics:
Fiber Broadband Starter Kit
Choose the Session Format to Fit Your Content
Fiber Connect education sessions are presented in a variety of formats to provide an interesting and engaging experience for all attendees. Choose your preferred session format from the options below when submitting your proposal:
- Breakout Session (60 minutes): Focused presentation with a maximum of one or two presenters.
- Quick Tips (30 minutes): Energetic, quick-hit learning focused on a key theme, concept, process, or case study.
- Expo Theater Presentation (30 minutes): Lively, interactive presentations on the Expo Hall floor.
Ready to submit?
Follow these steps:
A login is required to submit a proposal. If you are a current Fiber Broadband Association member, please go directly to step 3 and access the submission page using your member login. If you are not currently a member, follow these instructions:
- If you are not a member, you may become a member or request a guest account. Your login information will be sent to you via email once you have submitted your information.
- If you already have a login, but cannot remember your username and/or password, click here.
- Once you receive your login, click here to login and complete the submission form, or click the button below.
Questions? Contact email@example.com for assistance.
The 2018 Fiber Connect Program Committee
*Formerly known as the FTTH Council Americas