Fiber Council Global Alliance
What is the FCGA?
FCGA is an alliance of five organizations representing fiber to the home in regions across the world. The Fiber Broadband Association is one of these separate but closely cooperating organizations within FCGA. Our four sister organizations promote fiber to the home in Europe, the Middle East and North Africa, Asia-Pacific, and sub-Saharan Africa. In addition, in April 2009 regional FTTH businesses in Latin America organized a chapter within the Fiber Broadband Association to respond to growing interest in fiber to the home among telecom providers in that region. The group meets regularly to collaborate on general topics of interest within the all fiber community, such as the Global Reference of Terms and Conditions.
Below are the annual conference dates for 2020:
- Fiber Broadband Association: May 31 - June 3, 2020 in Nashville, Tennessee
- Fiber Broadband Association, LATAM: August 24 - 26, 2020 in Lima, Peru
- FTTH Council Europe: April 21 - 23, 2020 in Berlin, Germany
- FTTH Council Asia Pacific: May 12 - 14, 2020 in Hanoi, Vietnam
- FTTH Council Africa: October 6 - 8, 2020 in Johannesburg, South Africa
- FTTH Council Middle East & North Africa: October 2020 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- FCGA Global Meeting: Tentative early Sept 2020
FTTH Council Europe
The FTTH Council Europe believes that the development and deployment of fibre based broadband access networks will enhance the quality of life for European citizens and provide the European countries with an infrastructure that will allow its companies to increase their effectiveness within the global marketplace.
- Click here to visit the FTTH Council Europe website.
- Click here to visit the FTTH Council Europe Annual Conference website
- Kees De Waard, President/CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org
FTTH Council Asia Pacific
The Fiber-to-the-Home Council Asia-Pacific is a market development organization whose mission is to educate, promote and accelerate FTTH and resulting economic and quality-of-life enhancements. Our mission is to educate, promote and accelerate FTTH and the resulting economic and quality-of-life enhancements.
- Click here to visit the FTTH Council Asia Pacific website.
- Click here to visit the FTTH Council Asia Pacific Annual Conference website.
- Rusafie Alam, Manager, email@example.com
- Venkatesan Babu, President
FTTH Council Middle East & North Africa
The FTTH Council Middle East and North Africa is an industry organization with a mission to accelerate FTTH adoption by all broadband stakeholders through information and promotion, in order to accelerate the availability of fiber-based, ultra-high-speed access networks to consumers and businesses. We promote FTTH because it delivers a flow of new services that enhances the quality of life, contributes to a better environment and boosts competitiveness.
- Click here to visit the FTTH Council Middle East & North Africa website.
- Click here to visit the FTTH Council Middle East & North Africa Conference website.
- Christine Beylouni, Director General, firstname.lastname@example.org
FTTH Council Africa
The FTTH Council Africa believes that the development and deployment of fibre based broadband access networks will enhance the quality of life for South African citizens and Africa as a whole, and provide African countries with an infrastructure that will allow its companies to increase their effectiveness and competitiveness within the global marketplace. The council’s charter is to educate Africa governments, policymakers and political leaders on why and how high speed fibre connectivity can be delivered to citizens within the next years. Through consulting with all major stakeholders, understanding their strategies and concerns - we endeavor to be the voice for the industry and creating a better future for all involved.
- Click here to visit the FTTH Council Africa website.
- Andela Ngcaba, President
- Juanita Clark, CEO, email@example.com
The Latin America Chapter of the Fiber Broadband Association is comprised of a diverse group of telecom service providers, high-tech manufacturers and other enterprises from across Latin America. The aim is to promote the development of next-generation, high-bandwidth internet, voice and video services to residences throughout the region. Eduardo Jedruch is the President of the LATAM Chapter. The LATAM Chapter includes standing committees for finance, technology, marketing and regulatory matters as well as for liaison between the local chapter and the Fiber Broadband Association. For more information, email Edna Preuss at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to visit the LATAM Chapter
- Eduardo Jedruch, President, EJedruch@fiberbroadband.org
Gallery 2014 - 2019
The Fiber Broadband Association's mission is to accelerate deployment of all-fiber access networks by demonstrating how fiber-enabled applications and solutions create value for service providers and their customers, promote economic development and enhance quality of life.
The vision of the Fiber Broadband Association is to be the voice for ultra high-speed networks throughout the Americas.