Washington, D.C. (December 6, 2018) — The Fiber Broadband Association (FBA) today announced the election results of its annual premier members meeting. Our association consists of more than 260 companies that represent the ultrafast, connected future—a future built on fiber. We are pleased to have a diverse set of industry leaders on our board.
Kevin Morgan will serve as Chairman of the Board for a one-year term beginning January 1, 2019. Morgan, a 20-year veteran of the telecom industry, serves as Chief Marketing Officer at Clearfield. At the meeting, Teles Fremin, Director at LUS Fiber, was elected to the Board for the first time and Gregg Logan of Telapex, Inc. and Gary Bolton of ADTRAN were both re-elected. The 2019 Management Committee was also elected: Katie Espeseth of EPB will serve as Vice Chair and Chair-Elect; Gregg Logan of Telapex, Inc. as Secretary; and Gary Bolton of ADTRAN as Treasurer.
“Congratulations to our new Chairman Kevin Morgan and to our new and returning Board members,” said Lisa R. Youngers, President and CEO of FBA. “I am thankful for their commitment to propelling deployment of all-fiber, future-proof networks to better connect the world. I look forward to working closely with Kevin and the board to advance the Fiber Broadband Association’s mission in the years to come. ”
The full 2019 Board of Directors includes:
- Chair: Kevin Morgan, Chief Marketing Officer, Clearfield
- Vice Chair and Chair-Elect: Katie Espeseth, Vice President of New Products, EPB
- Secretary: Gregg Logan, Vice President of Engineering, Telapex, Inc. (corporate parent of the C Spire companies)
- Treasurer: Gary Bolton, Vice President of Global Marketing, ADTRAN
- Teles Fremin, Director, LUS Fiber
- John George, Senior Director, Solutions and Professional Services, OFS
- Michael Hill, CEO, On Trac, Inc.
- Joanne Hovis, President, CTC Technology & Energy
- Joe Jensen, Americas Market Development Manager, Corning Incorporated
- Corporate Counsel, Ex officio: Tom Cohen, Partner, Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
About the Fiber Broadband Association
The Fiber Broadband Association is the largest and only trade association in the Americas dedicated to the pursuit of all fiber optic network infrastructure to the home, to the business and to everywhere. The Fiber Broadband Association helps providers make informed decisions about how, where, and why to build better broadband networks with fiber optics while working with its members to lead the organization, collaborate with industry allies and propel fiber optic deployment forward. Since 2001, these companies, organizations and people have worked with our communities and consumers in mind to build a better broadband future here and around the world. Learn more at www.fiberbroadband.org.